About Ayurvedic Constipation Powder - Pet Saffa
Pet Saffa Natural laxative granules and powder is based on the blend of 11 Ayurvedic herbs that help to relieve from chronic constipation, gastric reflux, mouth ulcers and heart burn. Pet Saffa Ayurvedic laxative powder is based on Vedic prospective of true wellness. Pet Saffa laxative powder is one of the exclusive constipation reliever brand which helps to relieve from constipation related problems. Pet Saffa laxative powder for constipation is developed with Ayurvedic methodology with modern science. According to Ayurveda, human body is build up with five elements (water, air, fire, earth and space) which contribute to form three doshas. These dosha are vata (regulates body movement), pitta (regulates body metabolism) and kapha (regulates body structure). In Ayurveda, people with dominate Vata dosha are more prone to constipation. Herbs present in Pet saffa Natural laxative powder work synergistically to pacify the body doshas and help to relieve from Constipation, Acidity & Gas without causing any side effect and adversity.
Pet Saffa Granules are consist of 11 different herbs such as
• Senna: Senna is a natural medicine containing sennosides that are derived from the leaves of the senna plant. Sennosides irritate the lining of the bowel causing a laxative effect. Senna has been used in alternative medicine as a laxative and an aid to treat constipation.
• Ajwain: This aromatic and pungent spice is widely used to flavor dishes and pickles. It is widely used in Ayurvedic medicine for its innumerable healing and curative powers.
• Ispaghula: Ispaghula husk to help relieve constipation if you cannot increase the amount of bran in your diet, or if this is insufficient. Ispaghula husk, a laxative, works by increasing the bulk of your stools, which encourages your bowels to move the stools through your digestive system, which in turn relieves constipation.
• Triphala: It is a classic Ayurvedic formula that consists of three fruits which safely and effectively treat constipation. It contains Haritaki, Amalaki & Bibhitaki which are well known for their individual uses. Haritaki tones the muscular wall of the gut whereas Amalaki heals the inner wall of the gut and villi and Bibhitaki pulls mucus and toxins off the wall of the gut.
• Bellirica & Emblica officials: It provide anti-oxidants to remove toxic substances from the intestine.
• Svarjiksara; It is also known as jyoti madh or Liquorice. It acts as antacid to relieve from heart burn.
• Amaltash: it contains hepato-protective properties & helps in relieving from indigestion & abdominal gas.
• Saunf; It is purgative (strong laxative) & hepato-protective herbs and enriched with numbers of minerals to sooth the intestinal walls to promote efficient functioning.
• Sonth; it is a digestive, carminative herb to promote digestive fire within the body to speed up the digestion process.
• Nisot: It is a natural digestive herb to help in relieving from constipation and effective over fatty liver, effective in abdominal pain, bloating & gas.
• Jeera: It is very beneficial in relieving from pain aroused due to flatulence, bloating & gas.
• Castor Oil; It is all natural anti-inflammatory and antibacterial herb to protect from gastro-intestinal infections.
Is pet saffa ayurvedic churna good for health?
Yes, Pet saffa choorna is good for health and doesn’t cause any type of adversity or addiction to the body. Natural herbs used in Pet saffa natural laxative granules doesn’t produce any adversity or irregularity in the digestive system. Pet saffa natural laxative granules are easy to swallow and doesn’t stick in mouth. Pet saffa natural laxative granules are completely free from adversity and side-effects.
What Time of Day Should I Take Pet Saffa Natural Laxative Powder?
You may find that it is most convenient to take Pet saffa natural laxative powder before your normal bedtime in order to produce a bowel movement in the morning.
Is it safe to use Pet saffa Natural laxative granules on a daily basis?
Pet saffa natural granules are Herbal based products that are safe to use. But these granules should not be taken on a continuous daily basis or for extended periods without investigating the true cause of constipation.
How much dose of pet saffa Laxative granules can I take?
It is recommended to start with the lowest dose i.e; 5 Gms. The dose may be adjusted up to a maximum dose of 10 Gms to produce regular stools. The maximum daily dose should not be exceeded then 10 Gms.
How do I use Pet saffa Natural Laxative granules?
You can use 5-10gms of daily dosage of Pet saffa granules. To get relieve from constipation, take 2 spoon of Pet Saffa Laxative powder (5-10 gms) along with luke-warm water before going to bed in night.
Should I take the pet saffa Laxative powder before, after, or with meals?
Do not take pet saffa Laxative powder with dairy products or antacids. Try to take powder before going to bed in the night.
How do Pet Saffa Laxative powder work?
Pet saffa Laxative powder is herbal purgative which help to stimulate the bowel muscles and also accumulate water in the intestines. It also help to soften the stool and to make it pass through more quickly and easily.
Are there any side effects with Pet Saffa Natural Laxative Powder?
Pet saffa Ayurvedic laxative powder is completely based on Ayurvedic formulation and doesn’t cause any type of adversity. But if you see any symptom like abdominal discomfort (including abdominal cramps, abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea), dehydration (with symptoms such as dry, sticky mouth, thirst), dizziness, fainting, swelling of the colon, discomfort involving the anus and rectum and blood in stools, then consult to your Doctor.
How To Buy Pet Saffa Natural Laxative Powder For Constipation?
Pet Saffa Constipation Powder is available in multiple outlets in India. You can easily buy them on your nearby medical store. If it is not available on your nearby store then feel free to call us at our helpline number. You can also buy Pet saffa Natural Constipation Powder on our website i.e.; “ www.petsaffa.com ” or on our online store “ www.divisastore.com/petsaffa ” . For more info call us: 0171-3055233
Pet Saffa Advertisements & Reviews
Constipation Powder, Constipation Relief, Constipation Cure